[at-l] lost in space

Ok, now that I've got my thousands of messages sorted through(I go
away for one week and this is what I get)I can finally stop lurking.
I'm wondering about trails in the Laytonsville/Gaithersburg area.
That's Maryland, fyi.  I want to get some miles in before my big
yo-yo.  I also need to buy *everything*!  HELP!!  I'd also like to go
with someone most of the time(being a small woman doesn't pay)  Are
any of you near me?

-Chevy Blazer

P.S.-The new name on my mail(Aurora)IS my name.  Just wanted to clear
that up right now.