Re: [at-l] ALDHA-ATC AT Thru-hiker's Companion Info

WF is the "Center for Appalachian Trail Studies." He is the sole owner and
"staff" of CATS and Trailplace,,,that is why he and only he can and will do
what he sees fit for his organization. It belongs to him, lock, stock and
barrel, as mother would say. KC aka War Eagle