[at-l] One More: Re: The Ruck: Best of, Worst of......

     Twilight!!!!!!! I forgot to mention what a wonderful time I had
     singing one of my favorite favorite two minute songs in the whole
     world, and with someone who actually valued the lyrics, too. What a
     very nice treat for me. And then somebody remarked about your singing
     at the Gathering -- which I missed! As tired as I was, and for my own
     voice not being what it could have been, I thought we really sounded
     wonderful (for two minutes, twenty seconds). So thanks for honoring me
     with the duet. If I'd been less tired, I would have asked you to sing
     "Two Shots" with me; I think everyone would have enjoyed that.

     For everybody else at the Ruck: if you heard some kind of singing
     noise coming from the Kitchen on Saturday afternoon, that was my
     somewhat rasping response to Twilight's "challenge" (I think)
     regarding some John Denver lyrics. Very cool song, not well known. I
     was a little goofy and tired, but Twilight joined in. (Blame her!)

     So:

     BEST PERFORMANCE BY A DUET OF AN UNKNOWN JOHN DENVER SONG WHILE
     SINGING OVER DIRTY DISHES GOES TO: