Re: [at-l] Non-Ruck Party

In a message dated 1/31/99 8:39:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grey_owl1@juno.com writes:

<< PS hey Red did you stick a ferret in my backpack?  I seem to have an
 extra. >>

I was hoping you wouldn't notice so quick.  It seemed only fair that since
Felix was at the ruck with the OTHER ferrets, this ferret have some fun too.
But quite frankly, the truth is, he was tired of chasing mom's 100 lb dogs
around the house, Cassy kept closing him up in the toybox, and the constant
ringing of the phone for my older daughter was waking him up at all hours.  He
*begged* to get out of here.  Besides, he doesn't like to be stared at.

Not to discourage all you '99 thru hikers <g>  It CAN be peaceful here - like,
at 3:00am.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00