[at-l] PAR-TEE

Okay, we already have a bottle of tabasco. I suggest BYO chili to allow
for variation in components. I'll offer up chocolate and wine. Do y'all
prefer red or white, milk or dark? Anyone for beer or soft drinks?

I suggest a Saturday night party to give a few more non-Rucksters a
chance to catch up. Surely there are more than four or five of us who
haven't gone to PA...Lurkers, feel free to speak up...

As for a place, I suggest Datto's hot tub. Be there, or be square.

Give Me Chocolate

PS And what kind of competition should we have?... ;->