[at-l] My Journal

Well, here's what I plan to do with regards to keeping a journal.

I listened to the people who like them emailed, and I listened to the people who
don't, and I listened to myself who had no time to create anything really
interesting, so.... I punted.

I'm going to be sending journal entries home and my lovely and talented wife
will be transcribing the public parts and putting them online.

The online journal will be interactive though, and you will be able to reply to
my journal entries and comment if you like!  Further, if you want to subscribe
to my journal, you may do so, and you will receive entries and replies via email.

I think this will be OK. It's not pretty, but it's functional - sorta like me.

You can check out what it's going to look like at http://wcha.org/hike and even
post something there if you wish. The entries there now are obviously not
truthful (unless I can see into the future), and they will be erased before I
leave, but you can at least see how things work.

Comments are welcome - though I'm not going to be able to make many changes
between now and AT-Day.

-Paddler