Re: [at-l] Outta here

In a message dated 1/29/99, 10:53:09 AM, kahley7@ptd.net writes:
<<I am ...........Ruckward Hoooooooo!!!!!!>>

While all you listers are enjoying a pleasant Ruck, it will be my duty to
locate poor Datto tomorrow.  After a week wandering in the gator and snake and
mosquito infested swamplands otherwise known as Florida, perhaps I'll be
searching for his remains, if any.  Maybe my forensic skills will be needed.
Don't let my sad duty interfere with the festivities.  Perhaps you could just
propose a toast to our departed friend, "To Datto, the finest snack a gator
ever enjoyed!"

And if he does happen to survive --  not likely, but let's not give up hope --
we are going to have our own Ruck South!  Report to follow!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear