Re: [at-l] H-EEEELP

Well i have it narrowed down to four possibilities...
I'm allergic to the new laundry detergent.
The new sheets need to be washed a few more times before
I use them.
I'm allergic to Rhubarb.
Or this is the first ever recorded case of Ruck Fever.

Many thanks to everyone who responded.
Too late to go to a store and itching like mad,
I went to the medicine chest and it was bare
(I'm a bit of a phamaphobe and avoid over the counter
drugs when possible).  The only thing I could find
was in my gear box!  In my summer pack there
was cortizone creme ! <G> Thanks all!
k/\