Fw: [at-l] You know you are ready to hike when...

Paddler wrote:
> You know you are ready to hike when...
>
> ...some is talking about a production ramp and you wonder how those
> little mountain onions could ever be grown in production.

Great... it's 8 days before i can finally make it out to the woods, and you
start stirring up major hiking yens by talking about ramps! I can handle the
stove talk, the lit discussions, the longest/steepest climbs... but this
pushed me over the edge. Love dem ramps!

-Rambleon-