Re: [at-l] Hello, is Trangia there?

felix writ:
> Now, my Peak 1 rests it burner in the
> DC area at Amy Friends palacial domicile. It will be meeting me at the
> Ruck.

then kahley added:
>Awwwww....what a joy t'will be to see these stoves reunited
>with their people .  Sigh....I love happy endings. k/\

i will now say:
unfortunately, i will not be able to make the ruck, so i will not be
reunited with my trangia stove, or tent for that matter.  this is indeed
sad news, because said tent and stove will then be at the mercy of the
USPS, which, at least in the stretch from indiana to california, is worse
than greyhound.

(aside - way to go PATCH!  his pack was waaaaay too heavy, i thought his
knees would break down first)

mike
ke kaahawe, AT92  TYT94  PCT99
mhAT92@tidepool.com