[at-l] Re: Reading Material That Was Inspirational

>I'm interested in what books or reference material (printed or online)
>had the most impact on your hike and why.
>
>Fallingwater
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |  http://www.backcountry.net  >*

Maybe it's because '95 was such an awesome year on the A.T., maybe it's
because I knew a couple of the participants, but I found the weekly
newspaper articles by the reporters/photographers we dubbed the "Geraldo
Team" to be most entertaining, informative, and inspiring.  These writings
were put into a beautiful if somewhat costly "coffee table" type book the
next year.

Also enjoyed following the AOL/Backpacker Mag "tag team" hike on-line the
same year.

Skyline