[at-l] Urban Trail Miff

Hiker: Excuse me Mr. RedEye, would you happen to have
       some Shady Valley  Comfort for sale?

Mr RedEye:  How many pints you fixin' to buy there
             hiker?

Hiker:  Here, can you fill up this  inkwell of a
        fuel bottle  (handing the Trangia burner to
         the gentleman).

Mr RedEye :  Damn Yankee!

>The supply of alcohol in many areas of the southern mountains is
abundant.  Locating the supply point and negotiating the purchase may be
difficult, especially given your probable thru hiker costume.