RE: Re: [at-l] Hello!

Yes, "Everclear" is a brand name (just about the only brand name) for 200
proof alcohol. Everclear is made from grain, typically wheat or potatoes.
There are other 200 proof alcohols made from fruit such as "Mirabelle". The
fruit ones are not quite 100 percent pure and contain some fruit sugar
still, so don't put them in your stove.

> Am I the only one who never heard of the term "Everclear?"  Is
> this 200 proof
> alcohol?

BTW, I'm not coming to the Ruck, but can I send my fuelie/modified
Whisperlite anyway? It can boil water in 15 seconds and melt the bottom out
of your aluminum pot in 20...

Lee I Joe