Re: [at-l] Ruck Contest

In a message dated 1/27/99 6:20:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Well the games afoot!!  And for a prize, the winner will
 have their choice of a full carton of Ramen, vintage 1997
 or a used (but still working) dehydrator!
 Unless anyone can come up with a better prize.
 And of course the undeniable honor of holding
 the title of "THE BIG BOIL" for a whoooole year <VVVBG>>. >>

Title of the "The Big Boil"  for a whole year!  Wow, I hope I get get my stove
out of the shop (being professionally overhauled) in time!

Sly