[at-l] Ruck Contest

S'cuse the bad form, but I am crossposting this thread
from ATML....

Slyinmd@aol.com wrote:

> I posted
>
> << I don't want to miss the stove expo..probably Sat PM. >>

Then Slyman posted:

> A campstove cook off aye?  From bag to boil?  Ready, set, go!   Sounds
> like
> fun, I'll have whisperlite pumping!  Any prizes?
>
> Sly

Hey.....whaddareyou talking here????  Competition??
Among HIKERS??? <VVVBG>>
OK!!
Hmmmm......
shall I enter my Zip and hope that the Zippette can't
cut the mustard....or go with the Primus.

Well the games afoot!!  And for a prize, the winner will
have their choice of a full carton of Ramen, vintage 1997
or a used (but still working) dehydrator!
Unless anyone can come up with a better prize.
And of course the undeniable honor of holding
the title of "THE BIG BOIL" for a whoooole year <VVVBG>>.

Bag to Boil Contest.....Sat 4:00pmish??????