[at-l] A.T. Books

Speaking of books about the A.T., Rebekah Trittipoe and I wrote a book
about the A.T. ( David Horton's Conquest of the A.T. and Trans-America
Footrace )
I know there is some people who do not approve of the way I did the A.T.
but the A.T. holds a very special place in my heart otherwise I would not
be on this list.
You can find information about our book on our website
http://davidhorton.simplenet.com
I also have many pictures of the A.T. on this site.

In Christ David Horton
The Runner  A.T. 91