Re: [at-l] Garvey (and other AT books)

Maybe it's just me - but I haven't read a book concerning the AT that I
*haven't* liked.  No matter how good the writer, or bad - no matter how boring
or exciting - funny or serious - factual or a little less than - it just
doesn't matter.  I enjoy them all.  Maybe it's because I am such an addict
when it comes to hiking.  Maybe it's just that I read so much more than the
average person, I am usually desperate for new stuff to read, and if it's on
my favorite subject, then I enjoy it, regardless of it's faults.  Who knows?
But so far, I haven't found one yet that I haven't liked, including the one in
the subject line <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00