Re: [at-l] resupplying in town

Felix wrote:

> . So, you end up throwing
> a couple of Lipton's, a Betty Crocker potato meal and oatmeal in your cart, just
> like always

The thing that gets me is how long it takes to come to
this decision!  Everytime I shuttle a hiker to a G-store,
I settle down to wait knowing that it will take _A_WHILE <g>.
The amount of time that equals 'awhile' is somhow a function
of how long they have been on the trail times the number of
hikers shopping times how long it's been since they have eaten.
Just check out the expression of a hiker in a PA. grocery....
bliss alternating with misery!!!! <VBG>   k/\