Re: [at-l] MEC fanny pack

I've been very impressed with MEC, they make pretty solid stuff at a good
price,
jeff

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Paul Miller wrote:

> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:11:09 -0500
> From: Paul Miller <jeanpaul@iname.com>
> To: AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>
> Subject: [at-l] MEC fanny pack
>
> i got my rei value fanny pack but i dont like it ... it was to small to fit
> the guide book and the maps much less a snack so i am looking for somethign
> bigger
>
> and i foudn a MEC (mountain equpment coop) fanny pack twice the size for 1oz
> more weight and was wondering ? does MEC make good stuff?
>
> BotleNeck

Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy