Re: [at-l] Hello!

In a message dated 1/25/99 7:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> Or, send it to me so I can buy a color scanner and a system fast
>  enough and with enough memory to run it. That's just my opinion, of
>  course.

I'm in for the scanner if the rest of you folks can pool your resources for
the system. C'mon folks, let's have some fun and give Mr. Mcgillicuddy the
tools to entertain us.  Don't think of it as charity to a weird being from a
planet in a remote galaxy.  Rather an investment in fun and frivolity.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear