[at-l] Big ol' Texas-sized favor

Felix wrote:

> Will somebody please buy me a good color scanner and a system fast enough
> and with enough memory to run it? Is that asking to much?

Will somebody in the vacinity of Mt. Collins Shelter please do me a
favor? I apparently left my ability to spell and use the correct words
and form acceptable sentences there on Christmas Day. I'm guessing that's
where it is because I drank some Jaegermeister that night and can't
really remember a whole heck of a lot about it...
(If you could mail it to me with the new scanner and system, that'd be
great.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98