[at-l] Word of the day

Well, 'earry' would have been a better misspeelliinngg of 'eerie' than
was 'errie'. Anyhow... I learned a little bit about Nancy this weekend.
Seems that the strip began as "Fritzi Ritz". Fritzi is, of course,
Nancy's Aunt (And the best lookin' babe in history). Fritzi adopted
Nancy, who was orphaned. This shows that Fritzi isn't just good-looking,
but has a heart behind those...um, eyes. So, in honor of Fritzi and Nancy
and Sluggo, today's word shall be:

Humorless...

If my posts are humorless, it's because they are without humor.

Or, better still...

Denial:

"Honest Dean, I'll get better grades this semester."

Or, "I'm in denial that my posts may be humorless."

Cat scratch fever...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98