[at-l] RYAN Interest in "Attachment-friendly" list? (admin)

Ryan, did anyone every speak out on this??
I wonder if it didn't get lost in the shuffle.
I think it's a jim dandy idea.  So many pictures
out there that could be shared.  I know there is
a general avoidance of putting attachments to
at-l cause a lot of us have old machines that can't
handle them.  But if there was a seperate list that could handle
pictures and diagrams, I think it would be tres cool.
Any discussion that the pictures provoke could be cc-ed to
AT-L so that every one could kick in!   k./\