[at-l] Re: ooops High-Calorie options

Youch..I did forget the crakers!!!  and didn't know about
grits back then...<VVVBG>    I did take fruit (grapes0
and veggies <baby carrots>  Funny how that stuff slips away
with the thought of creme cheeses <yum>.  I don't
think we have Sams or Costcos around here.  I've check
our grocery stores but I'll keep an eye out if we get any new ones!
Thanks!    k/\