Re: [at-l] RE: High-Calorie options

Having given up liberating <g>, here's a bulk purghase that I would
be glad to go in on!   If anyone ever finds a source for mayo packets,
sign me up!!!
Before 93, I didn't cook more than coffee on the trail.  I lived on honey,
PB, Cream Cheese, butter, Jelly, Smoked salmon and smoked oysters
and fresh trout with an occasional baked potato.
Not ezactly a balanced diet but fun!!  Come to think of it, somebody
tell me again why we cook???                k/\
BTW....if anyone has noted that I cut the . from my signature...it's
an ultralite thing <g>