Re: [at-l] Smoke shifters (was: Me)

i'm gonna jump in on this one.  i had decided that there would be no more
controversy from my typing fingers, but...

>Aren't we lucky to have kahley7 here to tell us
>what is foolishness, and what is not?

let it go folks!  we are not ready.  sm-ke sh-fters are big in europe
where hiking is "walking" and "trekking" ( why do you think they come
over here to do their "hiking" ).  they even have foot actuated sm-ke
sh-fters for amputee trekkers!  but, bringing them things into our
mountains just aint gonna happen.  they aren't worth the weight, they
come in these gaudy pastel colors, and they are dangerous...

just my .02 worth...

pittsburgh