Re: [at-l] Buckeye Trail web site

In a message dated 1/23/99 5:21:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
smiller1@fuse.net writes:

<< Hello from the depths of lurk.  Though I don't get to post often
 (maybe because I'm about 500 posts behind!), I enjoy reading
 through them as they keep the AT fresh in my mind.>>

Did you pick up your pass from Lurkers Anonymous?

 << Hmmm...maybe I'll try to stay out of lurk mode for a while.  Can
 posting become addictive? >>

I don't believe I'm the best person to handle this one.  Let me see, why did I
come out of lurk today?  Oh ya........

Kudos on the kid,  Sly