Re: [at-l] Springer current conditions?

In a message dated 1/22/99 17-19-25, khee@cyberdude.com wrote:
<<
 >I'm headed to Greenville, SC on business and have not this but next weekend
 >off.  How much ice and/or snow is there on the approach trail? >>

then... In a message dated 01/22/1999 7:06:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SaraSW@aol.com writes:
<< Don't know about now, but last weekend there was nothing.  >>

To all of which I add, if it was OK last weekend, then it is probably even
better now.  Although I'm not in Greenville, I am in SC and the entire state
has had warm weather all week, in Greemville, that would probably be well
above freezing weather.

In the low country, the noseeums and mosquitos were bugging me today working
in the woods on some property we own.  Ref an earlier thread about Florida
mosquitos, I suspect you can extrapolate from this that they are there too.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)