Re: [at-l] Ruck Food

Ha haa hhhhhhhhaaaHAA
Don't you get it?  By bugging everyone ahead of time,
I do my duty and can skip KP for the duration.
Sly I don't eat breakfast so I don't cook breakfast!
But...if you are really nice and maybe beg a little,
when I return from my morning constitutional, I will
fry you up all the scrapple and mush you can eat for brunch  k./\
Btw...one kind hiker dude is bringing pancakes <g>..
So sorry I'll miss that <g>