Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Me

Datto IsIn wrote:

> Hey, hey, hey! How'd you like a chair tossed at you from across the
> room?!?
>
> Felix, run down the street and get The Man. See if he's busy or
> already going to Indianapolis tonight. We need this thing done right.

Hey, semi-ironically, my doctor is the guy that was sitting next to
Knight when he threw that chair. I've done some landscaping at Knight's
house, too. BTW, we've got thunderstorms for the third straight day here
in southern Indiana. Looks like the palm reader was right...

No body has come up with the right answer on my innuendo/unmentionable
body part quiz yet. Kahley thinks she knows it, but I haven't seen it in
writing yet.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98