Re: [at-l] Me

KLandau364@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/20/99 4:20:14 PM Central Standard Time, Slyinmd writes:
>
> <<  << Ken is a stud... >>
>
>    Just curious, how would Felix know?    >>
>
> Good question.  Hey, Felix, how did you know that?

Well, as most of you know (well, you would know if you read the bio
sheet) I live near the campus of Indiana University, in Bloomington, IN.
This is, of course, the home of the Kinsey Institute. The Kinsey
Institute is well  known in the field of sexual research, etc. I was
brought here by former director June Reinisch, in 1977. I was used for
various tests, experiments, research...and I was goooooood at it. Well,
the decision was made to move me into a full-time professorial position,
as opposed to the study group I was in. The Institiute was wanting to
impliment an animal husbandry division. Who better to head up the new
study than one Felix J. McGillicuddy. (They spelled my name McGillicutty.
Fools.) Well, I began taking volunteers for my various studies. Well,
plain and simply, one of the best subjects I ever studied was none other
than Ken. (We, legally, couldn't use last names for the protection of our
subjects.) Ken was, indeed, a stud. Look at half the 20 year old ponies
in southern Indiana and you'll agree...

Now...
How many of you caught the disguised innuendo in yesterday's post? There
may be a quiz....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98