Fwd: [at-l] Me

In a message dated 1/21/99 7:10:28 AM Central Standard Time, Felix writes:

<< The Institiute was wanting to impliment an animal husbandry
division...Well, plain and simply, one of the best subjects I ever studied was
none other than Ken. (We, legally, couldn't use last names for the protection
of our subjects.) Ken was, indeed, a stud. Look at half the 20 year old ponies
in southern Indiana and you'll agree... >>

I guess Felix was referring to Ken Bennett, after all.

Funny coincidence, that he came up with that descriptor.  Gosh, I was sure he
meant me.