Subject: Re: [at-l] Me
Author:  Slyinmd@aol.com at ima
Date:    1/21/99 5:17 PM

In a message dated 1/21/99 8:08:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<<  The Institiute was wanting to
 impliment an animal husbandry division. Who better to head up the new
 study than one Felix J. McGillicuddy. (They spelled my name McGillicutty.
 Fools.) Well, I began taking volunteers for my various studies. Well,
 plain and simply, one of the best subjects I ever studied was none other
 than Ken. (We, legally, couldn't use last names for the protection of our
 subjects.) Ken was, indeed, a stud. Look at half the 20 year old ponies
 in southern Indiana and you'll agree... >>

Are all Hoosiers like this?