[at-l] Rambling and Ambling

Three weeks od rain, snow, freezing rain and ice.  To top it all off a
week with flu like symptoms (even though I had a flu shot).  I was going
crazy, I could not walk outside at all.  I would go to the basement, look
a the exercise bike and curse.  In a few minutes I would return to it and
ride for 30 unsatisfactory minutes.  Then I would stand on my scale and
noticed I was gaining weight and I would go to the kitchen and eat a half
gallon of death by chocolate fudge ice cream.

All is not bad.  I have 65 miles of the AT to hike with the Boy Scouts.
I have someone to join me for 74 miles in NJ.  I look at the map of the
AT in PA and realize I have a lot left to hike.  I need the map of the AT
for NJ north.  I got to fill in the gaps fpr PA and I don't know how to
go about doing it all.  I think that I am ready for another half gallon
of ice cream.

The good news is for the second day in a row I got out during lunch for a
2 mile walk.  I am suposed to do 2 to 3 miles everyday and I have
averaged less than 1 ile/day.  It looks like January is going bust.

I need to hike!!!
Grey Owl