Re: [at-l] I have another question

> The trouble is, The zipper.......left side or right?

Kahley -- if you're going to use that Eureka Zephyr tent, then I'd
suggest you get the zipper for the sleeping bag on the side of the
tent where the tent entrance is at. This way, you might be able to
enter the sleeping bag a little easier and might be able to more
easily cook just outside the gunnel of the tent doorway.

Ahhh...my sleeping bag has the zipper on the other side of the doorway
from the Zephyr and it's a little bit of a problem for me. But with
the Eureka Gossamer, the zipper on my sleeping bag is on the same side
as the entrance to the Gossamer.

Datto