[at-l] Old Mail popping up in at-1

Awk,

I think some of that is my fault.

Old mail showing up ....

I sent mail in a Outlook program. I hadn't used this before and it got dated
and
stored in an out cue ?? Didn't get sent/ transmitted unit I went in and
sent.

Now I have to figure out the preference file to figure out how to send it
directly.

The other thing that happened was since I send the mail through another
computer,
who knows where they went.. apparently the message took a hop around the
internet
looking for a way to get backcountry.net and after 17 hops, it returned.

Oh hippie hop.. 17 computer systems.. Wow..  If it wasn't limited, that msg
could be
bouncing around the world for who knows how long   :)

Maybe the server was busy and it took a temporary route.. beats me.

But now that I know how to send the output que. I will make sure mine don't
get
hung up here.

What I need is some 4th graders to show me how to use this stuff.

-- Tom bear bells Caggiano

From: "The Weathercarrot" <weathercarrot@hotmail.com>