Re: [at-l] cooling off

<< It may not be a federal law,,,BUT it is a state law and local laws (city)
 consider it indecent exposure,,,so you can and will get arrested (how do I
 know this you ask?). KC aka War Eagle >>
Up in Newport, Maine ( where you get off the turnpike to head for Baxter the
back way) there's a female person who insists on riding her lawn mower sans
shirt. Locals can find no law agin it, so she continues to annoy half her
neighbors and amuse the other half.
The trail does not go though Newport.
There should be a law agin some men going shirtless. Like that guy in the diet
coke commercial.
TJ
(not going shirtless til I lose 15 pounds)