[at-l] Two questions

1. The Ruck..."who should attend", costs, from-to dates, is floor space still available, stuff like that?  I let everything about it slip by 'cause was supposed to go to Blue Ridge for three day club cabin trip, but it suffered a date change (this is not to be confused with the four day cabin camping trip we did in our home due to the Xmas eve ice storm - wife now likes my camping gear <VBG>).

2. Thought, options, etc. on the Eureka Gossamer tent.

J. Mark