RE: [at-l] Camera -- Minolta Vectis 30

My Canon EOS Rebel will allow you to override the automatic exposure
settings, even better, it will allow you to automatically take one shot one
stop under, one shot at the recommended setting and one shot one stop over.
At the cost of three shots, even on automatic it should get at least one of
them right.

Lee I Joe