[at-l] fanny packs

In a recent thread, we discussed how to attach them, but not what kind
we use. I wanted a relatively small one, so I went to the audio
department and bought a CaseLogic fanny pack designed for a portable CD
player. It has two compartments, one padded for my camera and the other
for snacks. And there's room in the wings that extend from the pack to
the belt webbing for small items, such as film, Vitamin I, whistle, etc.
The best part of it is that it has its own stowable rain cover.

Give Me Chocolate