[at-l] Warning from PA

If heading for The Ruck or The Trail by auto, be advised that the Pennsylvania
Turnpike has once again sprouted that ubiquitous winter growth, the Pennsylvania
Pothole(tm)! It's been a few years since we've had such a harsh winter as this,
and the fun has only started. Not only can these puppies rip a tire off a
rotating rim, the Pennsylvania Pothole(tm) is rumored to be the source of all
the additional Pennsylvania Rocks found along the AT this spring...hey, they had
to come from somewhere! Class of '99, beware!

Of course, if we're lucky, the Pennsylvania Pothole(tm) nearest you will be
filled with ice and snow on your way to The Ruck, trading one evil of the road
for the other...

Cheers, Sandy (weary from navigating her car around the Pennsylvania
Potholes(tm) here in Pittsburgh...)