Re: [at-l] Thoughts for the Class of '99

"omeletn" you all know I'se got myself a new hikin' dog.  It is a Great
Pyrennes.  I adopted it from a lady that stole it from her ex-husband ;-0
Her name is Lacey, age 5.  Wanted for wandering off.  The only one she
won't bit is me and my clan.

 The Highlander

Is that close enough to "the word of the day" Felix?