[at-l] TelMail device...

Can't help but wonder about this little gadget...years ago we has modems
that were equipped with something called an 'acoustic coupler' not to be
confused with the thing Felix uses to get the ferret to play the
guitar...

Where was I? Those acoustic couplers were never very good and the TelMail
device sounds like it also uses one. Just curious how godd it really is.
Does it couple to both parts of the phone receiver or just the mouthpiece.

UncleMilt