[at-l] More on sleeping bags..

OK....dryloft or not???
You should know that it's a 5 degree down bag.
I intend to use it without a tent in temps from 5 to 25.
I pitch a good tarp and am used to caring for a down bag
so I really don't think I'll get it wet, but......
I intended to get the dryloft rather than
the microfiber until I felt dryloft.  It's kinda noisy and
it doesn't seem to stuff as well as the micro fibre.
So is  dryloft really that necessary?  Space is a big  issue....
The weight is the same..and the price is 5% more for
dryloft.  Waddaya think???
Comin' down to the wire now...<bg>       k./\