Re: [at-l] group hike in March

In a message dated 1/17/99 4:09:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
slackpacker@juno.com writes:

<< All of you are welcome to join a supported group hike from Springer to
 Wesser starting March 14th and continuing for two weeks.  Join us for all
 or part fo the hike.  There is no cost to the participants.  All food,
 water, supplies, lodging, and transport will be provided.  Gear up for a
 full severe-weather backpacking experience, though you will generally
 only need to carry a daypack. >>

Pittsburgh, that's an extremely generous offer and any other year I'd be
there.  I hope to get time enough to visit.

I suggest anyone on the list, that can get the time off, take Pittsburg up on
his offer,  starting at Springer this time of year is unique.  It shouldn't be
missed!

Sly