Re: [at-l] Re: Solar Bear Auction

In a message dated 1/16/99 23:14:13 Eastern Standard Time, Farina6@aol.com
writes:

<< Maybe POG, I could borrow him for a day and see what he
 can do for my dump of a home??? >>

This is a hard decision - if I loan him out to someone called Dust Devil he
may be much too tired for the tasks I have planned. But on the other hand, if
you are still willing to shell up that .27 for charity, I might be willing -
show my goodwill for the cause and all.

I do expect him to be returned home by 5pm though - someone has to cook dinner
and it won't be me!  After all, I have finally gotten him to the point where
he doesn't think adding water to a freeze dried foil packet is called making
dinner.

It will have to be soon though - I am hiking a few days in March and will need
him to carry my pack.

POG