Re: [at-l] I have a question

In a message dated 1/16/99 5:15:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< There is a veryvery slight chance that I may be hiking in Georgia
 next Mar.  I know I should have picked this up by osmosis by
 now but I haven't.  What temps are average? Day/nite?  >>

If you have the oportunity, try to do it, you'll love it.  On the AT in
Georgia in March is electric.  Just buzzing........ in '97 the temps varied
from 17 to 70 with a mix of all weather conditions.  Go prepared, you'll have
a fantastic time!

Sly