[at-l] Just Wondern

In the short time I've been back on the lists I've seen a whole bunch of
traffic concerning stoves and fuels.
Ya'll been doing lots of research and testing. Its been interest'n readn' but
its got me awonder'n. Now when me'ns goes out fer moren a day or two when the
weater is in the real warm time, me'ns don't tak no stove. Afters a hard hiken
day when me an da air is hotenwet, cookin taint what me wants ta be doin. So's
I's takes cold vittles. Talkin wit sumdem fru-hikers an aread'n jurnals,
books'nsuch it seems abunch ofem didn't use no stove in the da real warm time
eith'r.
So, i's awondern, is you'ns just fuel sniff'n geeks that likes test'n N playn'
wif fer, R is ye realy gonna kery a stov N cook fer da hole hik.
Plum'Crazy