[at-l] Karen Berger needs my boots!

At the Gathering, Karen Berger gave a presentation on climbing mountains in
Africa. She mentioned she was taking up a collection of "used gear" ...
especially boots, shoes, clothing, tents, sleeping bags ... to send along to the
porters they worked with, since they had virtually nothing. I think it was an
official charity but I'm unsure. Anyhoo, in my transition period I've lost a lot
of paperwork, including her address. Does anyone have her phone #, email or
snail mail address? It should be in the ALDHA directory, but of course I've lost
that too. :(   Please reply offline and once I talk to her I'll post details on
the list. Thanks! - Sandy