[at-l] A.T. Lodge and Cafe in Millinocket, ME (fwd)

Someone forwarded this to me and asked me to let people know about it..
She said she has heard lots of favorable reports about the lodge.

--Kathy Bilton
http://i.am/ready

ATTENTION HIKERS
Many of our thousands of hikers who have stayed at our lodge have
expressed that they would love to own a place such as ours, now here
is a chance of a lifetime. After over 30 years operating the A.T. Lodge
and the A.T. Cafe, with great mixed emotions, have decided to sell them
both, as a package, as they are close by, to ?pack other? and to carry on
our fine tradition in hosting and serving hikers, we feel they must be
purchased by a hiking enthusiast. For further information, contact
Donald and Joan Cogswell, 81 N. Easter Island Cr., Englewood, FL 34223,
(941) 475-9151 or after May 10th, 33 Penobscot Ave., Millinocket, ME 04462
(207) 723-4321.

Sincerely,

Don & Joan Cogswell

P.S. Our A.T. Lodge has 30 + rooms, including 6 bathrooms and 5 kitchens,
as it is a 5-apt. house, bult by my wife's great grandparents in 1902.
The restaurant, established about 70 years ago seats 60-65 patrons.
We registered approximately 600 hikers and campers at our lodge
last year. Best year at the restaurant in 21 years.